Callaway Gardens 2011
We were very blessed to visit Callaway Gardens last month. What a beautiful place! One afternoon we were having a cookout with our Young Farmer group, having a BLAST, and a rainstorm came up and RuInEd our good time.
It may have ruined the cookout but not the Tyre family’s evening. We rode around and saw beautiful places that were off the beaten path. It stopped raining so we decided to get on out of the car and explore.
We found a beautiful peek that had gorgeous gardens and scenery. Off on our adventure we went. With Daddy leading the way. I love taking non-posed pictures. And I couldn’t pass this one up. My babies following their Daddy where ever he may go. The song from Disney’s Peter Pan comes to mind. “We’re following the leader, the leader, the leader. We’re following the leader where ever he may go.” I love it!!
"For I have chosen him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing righteousness and justice; in order that the LORD may bring upon Abraham what He has spoken about him." Genesis 18:19
God is good….ALL the time,
~jct~
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Following the Leader
Labels:
Cory,
family,
Farm Bureau,
kids,
Young Farmers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment