Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

The family
My future sister-n-law, Amanda, and her brother and Mom

Amanda and PJ


Papa and his little buddy



Nana and Cora Jane

Justine, Cora Jane, and JJ


JJ and the Whit-man



Aunt Amanda and little man



My man fryin' some turkey



Uncle Bubba and his side-kick...these two are trouble!

Me and my sweet Momma


This year I have been terrible and didn't get pics of all of our family. I will do better for Christmas!
Thanksgiving is always a week long event for us. The Sunday before Thanksgiving we celebrated with Cory's family. Even though we all live in the same town it is so hard for us to get together! But we managed. Cory's Daddy and brother, Phil, always do an amazing job fryin' a turkey and this year was no exception! Mrs. Gwen made ALL the trimmings and it was ALL GOOD! We enjoyed the kids playing and fellowship with each other too!
I have the best in-laws and I am so THANKFUL for all of them!
On Thanksgiving Day, we ventured down to my Granny Rubye's house in Florida. I LOVE going down there! Its so laid back and its the only chance we get to see this side of the family! We all try really hard to make an effort and be there because we know its the only time we get together! For a lot of my family, it was their first time seeing Whit and so for that I am very THANKFUL!
For Thanksgiving supper we went back to Momma and Daddy's. We enjoyed a great meal, wonderful fellowship, and LOTS of laughs! This year we were joined by my SIL's family, my adopted brother JJ and his girlfriend Justine! I LOVE big families!!!!!!
God is so gracious to have given our family so much! We are truly THANKFUL for our ALL of our families and the opportunity to see each of them on this special day!





Hope you all were surrounded by those you love on this day....I am very THANKFUL for ALL of my surroundings...Thank you Lord!








1 comments:

Amber

We ALWAYS enjoy the chance to get to catch up with ya'll around the Holiday's and this year was no exception:) Hope to see you again soon!

Post a Comment