I was really bad the first week and didn't get ANY pictures whatsoever! I stayed with Whit in his class, which he really needed the socialization, and was pretty much hands on the whole week so I didn't get any pictures. CJ and VK love going to Pine Level's VBS because its SO much FUN!! They get to spend the whole week with their cousins and their besties. What more could a Momma ask for? Well to get to bed before 10:30 every night....that would have been really nice ;P
At the end of the week, the kids performed to the week's music in sign language and song....what a treat for us all! We love ALL our buddies over at Pine Level!!
The first picture on this post is of CJ riding the buckin' barrel...TOO much fun!!
What a whirl-wind it has been around here, but thankfully things are gonna slow down before our BIG party this weekend!! VK and Whit are gonna celebrate their birthdays up right! So here is to another wonderful, but hopefully, slower week at the Tyre house!
God is good....ALL the time,

1 comments:
I LOVE VBS! Ours is the end of July, but we're in full planning/preparing mode around here, so I am getting excited! :)
Post a Comment