Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jax Zoo

Rrrooaaarrrr!!! Its dInoSaUrs!!!!
A few weeks ago, my bestie from college and I met up at the Jax Zoo with all the kiddos. The special at the zoo was their DinoAlive exhibt. And it was dino-rrific!! Whit is into dinosaurs here lately and I was so excited to share this with him. He was a little scared at first but they grew on him quickly.
My kids love animals. So any chance to see lots of beautiful creatures and we're in! I was really impressed with the park. We have been to the Atlanta Zoo before but had always heard wonderful things about the Jax Zoo. Plus any chance to visit with my girl, Erin, and her beautiful babies is a blessing for me.
What a sweet, summer, day to spend with my babies. I loved sharing ever moment with them....well maybe not the whining moments :-)

God is good......ALL the time,
~jct~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 comments:

Post a Comment