Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Car Wash










Friday was a fun day spent outside with the kids! I had gotten my car washed before coming home and well the girls decided Whit's car needed a wash too!
I don't know who had more fun...the girls or Whit! The girls were so great about letting him
get into the water and well make a HUGE mess! I just knew they would get frustrated but they were great BIG sisters!
I had a fantastic time taking pics and enjoying my beautiful children and the beautiful day that God had so graciously given me! I use to get all up-tight about getting so messy...I guess God has taught me a few things over the years....thank YOU!!!



Only take heed to yourself, and diligently keep yourself, lest you forget the things your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. And teach them to your children and your grandchildren.

Deuteronomy 4:9











1 comments:

Katie

Looks like so much fun. ; )

Post a Comment