Friday, September 3, 2010

Hay Baby!

kidshay

I love this time of year!  There is a coolness settling in the air, we’ve gotten over those first few weeks of school (ugh), SEC football is starting, and it’s HAY time at the house! 

I LOVE to load the kids in the Ranger and set out on the farm.  The fields are hubbing with tractors, balers, rakes - all the essentials for our GO time!  God is so abundantly good to us…always…but this year the fields are just GORGEOUS!!  Not only does it look great but it smells good too!  We are so BLESSED!

I am so excited for FALL and all the promises of a new season!  God continues to amaze me with His love and I am so excited to see what He has in store for us!

Please bear with me on my blogs.  I know I have been scarce with posts, but my Windows Live Writer is messed up and its hard for me to get my pictures to post.  I am ready for a new look for our family blog and hopefully that will get done soon.   Have a great weekend!

God is good…..ALL the time,

2 comments:

Ashlee

What a great photo! I think your blog is precious, but I'm all about new stuff too! Perfect example -- I have to get my bedding cheap b/c I like to change it a lot!!

Marla

Great picture of your kids! And I, too am so excited about the changing season!

Post a Comment